Monday, August 22, 2011

The Life Cycle of a Cat

What is it with cats? I seriously think they are the funniest animals in existence. They can be so frustrating at times as well. It just makes me sit back and laugh at how ridiculous this species is. Sometimes I even wonder why they exist at all. Well, I guess it's a good idea that they do since they totally destroy rodents.

I think I have been lucky with the cats I've had in my family. We haven't had to deal with a lot of the problems that other people have had with cats in the past like cats spraying everywhere, destroying furniture with their claws, scratching and hissing at everybody, trying to escape out the front door all of the time and other annoying issues.

SAVANNAH CAT BREEDERS

They can seem to be the most annoying for their first young years. They have a lot of energy and they are growing up into adult cats. You will be tried and tested during these first years as a cat owner. Be prepared for your furniture to become scratched, for the smell of urine, and for objects being tossed across the house. I remember one such instance that one of our cats took all of my moms fabric pieces for a quilt and hid them all under a bed. Don't ask me how the cat did this, but it happened all in one night!

As the cat begins to age, the cat begins to lose energy as well. They begin to become that lap cat that everyone wishes to have. Our cats are about 10 years old now and they sleep all day long. They have their usual spots that they really enjoy throughout the house.

Cats will also become more and more in love with you as you begin to feed them day in and day out. They will also become much more annoying. It's very common for my cats to yell at me every single day when they start wanting dinner. And to make things worse, after I give them food, they eat for about 30 seconds and want back inside! Talk about high maintenance. It's like dealing with women.

Cats are definitely great animals to have around. I enjoy them very much. The first few years can be tough, but cats have unique personalities that you just can't seem to not care for. They are very independent when they aren't hungry, and they will do whatever the heck they want when they want.

The Life Cycle of a Cat

Jeff is an avid article writer that has been writing articles on topics of his interest as of late. He has many websites for various topics such as dating, health, education, music, pets and more. You can also check out his latest website on country guitar lessons with articles on guitar chords for beginners and other lessons for aspiring guitarists.

SAVANNAH CAT BREEDERS

No comments:

Post a Comment